1 BAG (20 APPLICATIONS)* 20 IN A BOX
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Retaining Elasticity of Skin
WHAT SKIN TYPE IS IT GOOD FOR:
HOW IT’S PERFORMED:
Aids in the growth and protection of collagen. Collagen retains the elasticity of your skin, thus delaying the appearance of wrinkles. Also It brightens for radiant and glowing skin.
HOW IT WORKS:
Rubbermasks are made mainly with clay. They contain much less alginate (hydration) than jellymask masks. We suggest using rubbermask for 15-20 minutes near the end of a skincare protocol in order to push all applied nutrition into the skin perfectly.
- Ascorbic Acid Formula.
- Ascorbic Acid, the best form of Vitamin C.
- An effective skin brightener and essential component in collagen synthesis.
- Fades signs of sun damage spots and post-acne marks.
- Brightens skin to fade appearance of melanin spots (Hyper-pigmentation).
- Calms and smooths skin roughness.
- Promotes keratinocyte differentiation to enhance the epidermal barriers.
- Protects from free-radical damage, a proven anti-oxidant.
- Vitamin C is one of nature's most potent antioxidants.
- Reduce skin damage by sun exposure and free-radical.
- A superior skin brightener for minimizing the appearance of dark spots and for evening skin tone.