(Scoop is included)
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Retaining Elasticity of Skin
WHAT SKIN TYPE IS IT GOOD FOR:
HOW IT’S PERFORMED:
Aids in the growth and protection of collagen. Collagen retains the elasticity of your skin, thus delaying the appearance of wrinkles. Also It brightens for radiant and glowing skin.
HOW IT WORKS:
Jellymasks are made mainly with refined alginate. They contain much more alginate than regular rubber masks. That's why Jellymask texture is like jelly, which provides extra full hydration and instant cool and soothing effects all at once. Also they create completely a silky soft, vacuum-like seal over the skin. This function is the most important! Under the vacuum seal, the mask pushes hydration and nourishing ingredients (from the mask and also other previously applied skincare ingredients still remaining on the skin) deep into the skin. This is why we suggest using Jellymask for 15-20 minutes near the end of a skincare protocol in order to push all applied nutrition into the skin perfectly. Do not forget to follow with sunblock to protect your newly radiant skin.
- Ascorbic Acid Formula.
- Ascorbic Acid, the best form of Vitamin C.
- An effective skin brightener and essential component in collagen synthesis.
- Fades signs of sun damage spots and post-acne marks.
- Brightens skin to fade appearance of melanin spots (Hyper-pigmentation).
- Calms and smooths skin roughness.
- Promotes keratinocyte differentiation to enhance the epidermal barriers.
- Protects from free-radical damage, a proven anti-oxidant.
- Vitamin C is one of nature's most potent antioxidants.
- Reduce skin damage by sun exposure and free-radical.
- A superior skin brightener for minimizing the appearance of dark spots and for evening skin tone.